Shipping PolicyYou will receive free shipping if your location is in Zone One and your shopping cart contains at least $300.00 of Standard items before applicable taxes.
When you are ready to checkout, your shipping charges will be determined based on your location and the items in your shopping cart.
To determine your shipping charges:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping information and select Next
If your order does not qualify for free shipping:
- Your shopping cart may contain Oversized items. Items that are large and/or heavy do not qualify for free shipping.
- The total of Standard items may be below $300.00 before applicable taxes.
- Your location might be in Zone Two. Locations in Zone Two do not qualify for free shipping and shipping charges will be estimated at the time of checkout.
- A post office box instead of a street address may have been provided
- A specific carrier might be requested. We reserve the right to choose the shipment method used to deliver your order.
Delivery TimesOur standard delivery time for in-stock items is 7-10 days to most locations.
Some furniture and most carpets are custom-made at the time of order and require manufacturing time. Shipping times depend on the item but are generally between 2 – 8 weeks. During the peak season of May to October, the lead time can be an additional 2-4 weeks.
We will notify you if an item is out of stock by the manufacturer or discontinued. We reserve the right to cancel these items from your order.
Shipment MethodParcel – Parcels can be shipped to a street address or a PO Box. When shipped to a street address, the carrier will deliver your order to your main floor entrance and obtain a signature for the delivery. The carrier will deliver your order during business hours (approx. 9 am to 5 pm) and will require someone within your organization to sign their handheld device or delivery slip. When shipped to a PO Box, your order will be delivered to the nearest postal outlet. You will be required to pick up your order during your postal outlet’s operating hours and sign for the delivery. Oversized packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box.
Truck – Oversized packages and large orders shipping on a pallet(s) must ship to a street address. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment and will make every effort to deliver the order through your main floor door. Due to accessibility and safety, if the shipment is too large to fit through your door, the carrier will leave it outside with your permission. If you require delivery beyond your main floor door, contact us for a custom quote.
Quality Classrooms reserves the right to choose the shipment method used to deliver your order.