Portable True HEPA Air Purifier
Item No. 212488
Removes at least 99.97% of airborne contaminants in one pass and circulates the air of an average classroom 5.2 times per hour. Includes a child safety lock, timer and five fan speeds to adjust to the environment. Change the filter with ease when the indicator prompts you. Sound blends into theRead specifications & full description
achieve optimum air purification for your classrooms!
The air purifier has the right capacity and clean air delivery rate for classrooms with a clean air delivery rate of 365 CFM. Which means for every minute, 365 cubic feet of air is purified!
Technical features and specs:
- Dual True HEPA filters that capture at least 99.97% of particles measuring 0.3 microns
- Also removes common allergens from the air (dust, pollen, mold, bacteria)
- Lab tested for HEPA efficacy using smoke which represents the smallest of particles
- The unit’s air changes per hour (ACH) is 5.2 times* in a room approximately 750 sq ft
- The clean air delivery rate (CADR) is 365 cubic feet per minute (CFM) which means every minute, 365 cubic feet of air is purified
- Approximately 68dB (normal conversation noise level)
- ETL listed to UL 507 standard (pending)
EffectiveRemoves at least 99.97% of airborne contaminants in one pass with dual True HEPA filters and circulates the air of an average classroom* 5.2 times per hour.
Low sound levelThe purifier has a decibel level of approximately 68dB, which is the same level as a normal conversation and blends into the environment like white noise.
Safe and easy-to useIncludes a child safety lock, timer and five fan speeds to adjust to the environment. The filters are easy to replace when needed.
Our unit is Electrical Testing Labs certified and listed to a UL 507 Standard.
Five fan speeds to adjust to space and reduce sound when needed.
Prevents students from turning it on or off or adjusting the fan speed.